Last Minute Knitted Gifts KAL

Welcome to the Last Minute Knitted Gifts Knitalong, a knitalong for the book or for any last minute knitted gifts you may have!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hello

Thanks for allowing me to join this KAL. I've been wanting to do the lace camisole and the pouch for some time. I have yarn for both, though the pouch can really be done in just about any kind of yarn I guess. The yarn for the camisole is some Knit Pick's Shine Sport in a beautiful royal blue color. I've got several ideas for the pouch, even one that is a heavy weight. I suppose that it will be a quick enough knit that I could do it in all of the yarn I'd like. Hopefully now I'll have the inspiration I need to start.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I plan on knitting the camisole, too. It'll be fun to see how they turn out!