Last Minute Knitted Gifts KAL

Welcome to the Last Minute Knitted Gifts Knitalong, a knitalong for the book or for any last minute knitted gifts you may have!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hola!

Hello! Sorry I have not written yet, it's been a very busy March and April. Thank you Sarah, for still letting me joining :) Right now I am working on the Child's Placket Sweater. I am trying to knit from my stash, I have mostly acrylic yarn, so this sweater probably won't be a gift or anything. I just need to work on different design elements. I'm breaking away from scarves and hats, nothing is wrong with them-mind you, but I like to be challenged. My first project was a reversible cable knit scarf, so you can just imagine :)

I will be posting as soon as I find my USB cord. Now where could it be...

Vada

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have made some pretty sweaters made. I made one for a one-year-old and one for a newborn. The pattern is so easy to make and so fast! It truly is a last minute knitted gift!

Sarah