Last Minute Knitted Gifts KAL

Welcome to the Last Minute Knitted Gifts Knitalong, a knitalong for the book or for any last minute knitted gifts you may have!

Monday, April 2, 2007

My current project

Hi Everyone,

Thanks Sarah for letting me join your blog! I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Katie and I live just south of Boston in Norwell, MA. I have been knitting since I was little. (And that's a long time ha ha!!!) I am currently making the tea cozy from Last Minute Knitted Gifts, as well as several other assorted projects. I like this tea cozy because I love the "thermal" pattern. It is a great knit to do while you are watching TV! If it wasn't so darn rainy and grey out I would take a picture to show you my progress!

I'm using Mission Falls 1824 wool (my favorite) in a pumpkin color to match my kitchen. Hopefully if all goes well, I will be able to make a few more for gifts!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

The Grand Duchess said...

Hi Katie and all. I don't have this book, although I'm going to see if I can check it out from the library. I particularly need a tea cozy, and BTW, Katie, I'm your neighbor! I live over in Stoughton! Just taught myself to knit one month ago, so small projects right now are nice. WhimsyT